Because JT says it best:
I know, I know. I’m a little late on the hilarious JT meme bandwagon but it’s May 6th and that face STILL cracks me up every time I see it, so I figured it was worth a re-hashing. On to this month’s goals!
– Turn 23 Done! Definitely the craziest thing to check off this list. The first month of 23 has been pretty wild, and I’m excited to see what the next 11 months hold.
– Rework my blogging calendar. Woof. If you’ve checked the blog in the past week or so, you know that this task hasn’t gone too well. It’s time to really get a handle on this to-do and make my blogging more consistent!
– First steps of an online update! So excited to share that this step is completed! I’ll have more updates later in the year, but I couldn’t be more thrilled about what will be happening with my blog, branding, and website! – April engagement sessions! Checked off even though the weather forced one session into May :( – State College visits! It is crazy that exactly a year ago I walked across the stage and graduated, but it was so good to visit and reconnect with friends.
– Actively reach out to local photographers. Not as accomplished as I wish it would have been. Which is to say, not at all. As wedding season pumps up into full swing, this won’t get any easier, but that’s no reason why it can’t still be a priority of mine!
– Rework my blogging calendar.
– Actively reach out to local photographers.
– Prepare for full-on wedding season! Even though it’s just the beginning of May, June is lurking right around the corner and with it comes a whole lotta weddings! May will be the time for making sure that all of my clerical and office responsibilities are in line and organized before shooting and editing becomes the daily norm!
– May engagement sessions! I am so thrilled for my May engagement sessions and can’t wait for you to meet these awesome couples.
– Album Design. Another big thing to check off the list before June rolls around—album design! This not only includes recent weddings, but also more sample albums. Wahoo!
And because it’s a fact of life that posts are boring with photos, meet my new sister, Coaly! She’s my parent’s new kitten, but you can be sure that you’ll be seeing plenty of her adorable little face around the blog in the future.