Michelle & Peter| Bull Run Winery Engagement

Has this ever happened to you? You meet someone for the first time and you click like you’ve been friends since 5th grade. You find yourself nodding along righteously with everything they say and your ego gets more than a little boost when they laugh at your hi-larious jokes.

Yes, internet, you have developed an instant friend crush.

This is exactly what happened when I got the chance to meet Michelle and Peter for the first time. Maybe it’s because they’re miraculously appreciative of my lame jokes and sense of humor, or maybe it’s because these two just emit so much joy when they’re together that you can’t help but to love em, but as I left our coffee meeting I had all of my fingers and toes crossed that I’d get the chance to work with these two fantastic love birds.

And now I DO! Michelle and Peter will be tying the ol’ knot next May, but a few weeks ago I had the chance to wander around Bull Run Winery and the Manassas Battlefields to photograph their adorable engaged selves. I think we laughed through 90% of the session. The other 10% was spent drinking wine because that is how excellent these two are to me. You know you’ve hit the client/friend jackpot when they require you to partake in a mid-shoot wine break.

I’m pumped to share some favorites from their golden Bull Run Winery engagement session. Seriously, guys, just try looking through these without grinning along with these two cuties and immediately wanting to be their best friends. It’s IMPOSSIBLE! Especially when you get to the dance party we had at the end. Feel free to throw on some T. Swift and join at home in front of your computer. We definitely won’t judge you or anything. ;)

bull_run_winery_engagement_0005 bull_run_winery_engagement_0004 bull_run_winery_engagement_0001 bull_run_winery_engagement_0002 bull_run_winery_engagement_0008 bull_run_winery_engagement_0009 bull_run_winery_engagement_0003 bull_run_winery_engagement_0007 bull_run_winery_engagement_0006 bull_run_winery_engagement_0011 bull_run_winery_engagement_0013 bull_run_winery_engagement_0012 bull_run_winery_engagement_0014 bull_run_winery_engagement_0027 bull_run_winery_engagement_0016 bull_run_winery_engagement_0024 bull_run_winery_engagement_0015 bull_run_winery_engagement_0019 bull_run_winery_engagement_0021 bull_run_winery_engagement_0026 bull_run_winery_engagement_0017 bull_run_winery_engagement_0020 bull_run_winery_engagement_0018 bull_run_winery_engagement_0022 bull_run_winery_engagement_0023 bull_run_winery_engagement_0025 bull_run_winery_engagement_0028 bull_run_winery_engagement_0030 bull_run_winery_engagement_0038 bull_run_winery_engagement_0029 bull_run_winery_engagement_0031 bull_run_winery_engagement_0033 bull_run_winery_engagement_0032 bull_run_winery_engagement_0034 bull_run_winery_engagement_0035 bull_run_winery_engagement_0036 bull_run_winery_engagement_0039 bull_run_winery_engagement_0037 bull_run_winery_engagement_0040 bull_run_winery_engagement_0042 bull_run_winery_engagement_0047 bull_run_winery_engagement_0041 bull_run_winery_engagement_0044 bull_run_winery_engagement_0043 bull_run_winery_engagement_0045 bull_run_winery_engagement_0046 bull_run_winery_engagement_0054 bull_run_winery_engagement_0048 bull_run_winery_engagement_0050 bull_run_winery_engagement_0057 bull_run_winery_engagement_0051 bull_run_winery_engagement_0052 bull_run_winery_engagement_0053 bull_run_winery_engagement_0060 bull_run_winery_engagement_0055 bull_run_winery_engagement_0056 bull_run_winery_engagement_0058 bull_run_winery_engagement_0059 bull_run_winery_engagement_0061 bull_run_winery_engagement_0049

  • August 18, 2015 - 9:31 am

    Michelle Fleischman - Love these photos so much! Steph – we are so excited to have you with us on our special day! These photos are amazing!!!!!!!!! We’re always down for wine and lots of laughter!ReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

*

*